Hi everyone, how are you all??
Do you ever feel like you’ve got so many things you want to do but never quite get round to doing them? Maybe you’ve written a bucket list and now it’s overwhelming….or maybe you’re like most people and want to see the world but simply can’t afford it.
Well this is a sort of solution to that problem. This is a short term version of a bucket list, that will probably end up being more realistic for you to accomplish.
I have recently written my 30 things to do before you’re 30 list to encourage myself to devote more time to me and the things I love about life. Also, I am 22 so I have roughly 8 years to complete this task.
I tried to add both big and small tasks on there, and things that vary in price to complete. Some things would only take a couple of hours to do, whilst others will take much longer.
I hope you enjoy reading my 30 things to do before you’re 30, and I really hope you enjoy writing your own list!
Please drop me a message and share your own lists, and maybe I can publish them in the next post to inspire other people who are struggling to write their lists.
Go crazy, be true to yourselves, and lets strive to complete our lists!
- Complete my MA by research
- visit 30 countries- I have 20 still to go haha
- Finish my novel and get it bound.
- Get a tattoo.
- Get married.
- Be a mum.
- Read 100 books from my book bucket list.
- Own a newfoundland.
- Learn to drive.
- Go back to Disney world in Florida.
- Complete my statue collection.
- Go camping.
- Stay in a log cabin up the mountains.
- Complete my disney classics collection.
- Have a birthday party.
- Complete 30 reverse crunches in one sitting.
- Eat healthier.
- Make entirely homemade Christmas presents one year.
- Attend a religious service of every religion.
- Visit India and go cultural.
- Attend a live wrestling event.
- Watch my god-daughter grow up.
- Watch my big sister/best friend get married.
- Celebrate Divali.
- Visit Yad Vashem
- Watch every James Bond movie.
- Complete the Pokemon pokedex.
- Volunteer at a food bank.
- Host a murder mystery party.
- Do a job I love.