Hey beautiful people! Thinking back over the past few months I’ve realised how much I’ve changed! I barely even recognise the person I am in photographs anymore.
So, then I thought, if I feel that way then you guys must feel like you really don’t know me… and that is where this post comes in 🙂
I want to tell you 25 things about me, in the hope that you will all return the favour and tell me at least one thing about you, in the comments below. And if there is anything else you want to know, feel free to comment and ask away! Without further ado…
- My middle name is Joan
- My favourite subject is (and always will be) religion. I just love, love, love it.
- My favourite food is pasta
- I can’t stand egg. I would rather fast for 30 days.
- My all-time favourite band is Nickelback. I can’t help it, they’re just amazing.
- The last thing I bought is St Ives gentle face exfoliator.
- My favourite book of all time is The Shack by W.M.P Young
- My favourite colour is yellow
- My day perfume is instinct forbidden, and my night perfume is DKNY be tempted.
- I have a rabbit called midnight
- I have travelled to 10 countries in my lifetime
- I have one brother called Oliver
- I am half welsh, but I can only speak English
- The book I am currently reading is Never Let me go by Kazuo Ishiguro
- I would always choose Apple over android
- I am 5 ft 8 inches tall
- I do not have children but I can’t wait to have them one day
- I am left handed
- I have had my tonsils and adenoids removed
- I never wear matching socks
- I’ll always pick hugs over kisses
- My favourite sport is yoga
- my favourite hobby is crafting, closely followed by reading
- I don’t have any tattoos
- I can’t drive a car.